Titles of the 12training modules
For information click on the link below.
- The original Dalton Laboratory Plan from theory to practice.
- The main pillars of the Dalton Plan in theory and praxis on the examples of secondary schools worldwide.
- The Dalton Plan’s three-part structural foundation.
- The philosophy and values of the Dalton secondary school.
- Dalton hours in praxis.
- The structure and organization of the Dalton secondary school in theory and praxis
- The students and teachers as co-workers- how to build the atmosphere of mutual trust and respect?
- How to design learning environment in secondary Dalton schools (praxis).
- Sample group and individual exercises to use.
- Teaching students social and emotional intelligence.
- How to take care of students’ wellbeing in secondary Dalton schools?
- A short guide to become a successful secondary Dalton school teacher.
Special attention for:
Dalton Plan and English language Teaching and Learning as an innovation of 21st century on the example of secondary Dalton schools.
(authorial elements from my book “Innovations in ELT in secondary schools”)