Regularly giving of new substantive impulses is a prerequisite for a good Dalton school.
Such a development-oriented inspiration I like to work out with the team at your school.
It is a customized approach based on a ' Flash visit ' to all groups.
These short observations of 20-30 minutes in the workplace provide not only a stimulating report for the individual teachers, but could be also the starting point for a study day.
The following topics/workshops, whether or not in combination, would be able to give further shape for such a study day.
· Optimize the classroom management
· Working on the main line of independence, responsibility and
· From working independently to independent learning
· Creating assignments based on individual differences
· The effect of instruction
· Arranging the free choice assignments based on
· Evaluating and reflecting with children
· Reporting the work and progress of pupils on a Dalton way
· Development of a portfolio of pupils
· Development of a portfolio of teachers